1) Acemoglu, S. Yesilyurt, “Modeling and experiments on effects of Poiseuille flows on swimming of magnetic helical robots in circular channels,” Microfluidics & Nanofluidics, 19 (5), 1109-1122, 2015.
2) F.Z. Temel, S. Yesilyurt, “Confined swimming of bio-inspired micro robots in rectangular channels,” Bioinspiration & Biomimetics, 10, 016015, 2015.
3) A.Acemoglu, F.Z. Temel, S. Yesilyurt, “Characterization and modeling of micro swimmers with helical tails and cylindrical heads inside circular channels,” Journal of Fluids Engineering, 136 (12), 121106-1-6, 2014.
4) A.F. Tabak, S. Yesilyurt, “Computationally-validated surrogate models for optimal geometric design of bio-inspired swimming robots: Helical swimmers,” Computers & Fluids, 99, 190-198, 2014.
5) A.Acemoglu, S. Yesilyurt, “Effects of Geometric Parameters on Swimming of Micro Organisms with Single Helical Flagellum in Circular Channels,” Biophysical Journal, 106 (7), 1537-1547, 2014.
6) A.F. Tabak, S. Yesilyurt, “Improved Kinematic Models for Two-Link Helical Micro/Nano-Swimmers,” IEEE Transactions on Robotics, 30 (1), 14-25, 2014.
7) F.Z. Temel, A.G. Erman, S. Yesilyurt , “Characterization and Modeling of Biomimetic Untethered Robots Swimming in Viscous Fluids Inside Circular Channels,” IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, 19(5), 1562-1573, 2014.
8) A.F. Tabak, S. Yesilyurt, “In-Channel Experiments on Vertical Swimming with Bacteria-Like Robots,” IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots & Systems (IROS2013), Tokyo-Japan, Nov. 3-8, 2013.
9) A.F. Tabak, S. Yesilyurt, “Hydrodynamic surrogate models for bio-inspired micro-swimming robots,” arXiv:1311.3429, also accessible in ScienceOpen: https://www.scienceopen.com/document/vid/1c7e500f-170c-47e9-928c-c8879f02c589
10) F.Z. Temel, A.E. Bezer, S. Yesilyurt, “Navigation of mini swimmers in channel Networks with magnetic fields,” Proc. IEEE International Conference on Robotics & Automation (ICRA 2013), Karlsruhe, Germany, May 6-8, 2013.
11) A.F. Tabak, S. Yesilyurt, “Experimental validation of a CFD-based resistive force coefficient set for rotating helical tails in cylindrical channels,” Seventh Subrata Chakrabarti Int. Conf. on Fluid Structure Interaction, Gran Canaria, Spain, April 10-12, 2013.
12) F.Z. Temel, S.Yesilyurt, “Simulation-based analysis of micro robots swimming at the center and near the wall of circular mini channels”, Microfluidics & Nanofluidics, 14, 1-2, 287-298, 2013.
13) F.Z. Temel, O. Erin, A.F. Tabak, S. Yesilyurt, “Bio-inspired micro robots swimming in channels,” 13th Mechatronics Forum Int. Conf., Sept. 17-19, 2012, Linz, Austria.
14) A.F. Tabak, S. Yesilyurt, “Experiments on in-channel swimming of an untethered biomimetic robot with different helical tails,” Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Biomedical Robotics and Biomechatronics, Roma, Italy, June 24-27, 2012.
15) A.F. Tabak, S. Yesilyurt, “Experiment-based kinematic validation of numerical modeling and simulated control of an untethered biomimetic microrobot in channel,” Proc. 12th Int. Workshop on Advanced Motion Control, Sarajevo, Bosnia-Herzegovina, March 25-27, 2012.
16) A.F. Tabak, F.Z. Temel, S. Yesilyurt, “Comparison on experimental and numerical results for helical swimmers inside channels,” Proc. of the IEEE/RSJ 2011 International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS 2011), San Fransisco, CA, USA, Sept. 25-30.
17) F.Z. Temel, S. Yesilyurt, “Magnetically actuated swimming of microrobots in mini channels,” Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Mechatronics (ICM2011), Istanbul, Turkey, 13-15 April, 2011.
18) A.G. Erman, S.Yesilyurt, “Swimming of onboard-powered autonomous robots in viscous fluid filled channels,” Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Mechatronics (ICM2011), Istanbul, Turkey, 13-15 April, 2011.
19) A.F. Tabak, S. Yesilyurt, “Validated reduced order models for simulating trajectories of bio-inspired artificial micro-swimmers,” Proc. Third Joint US-European Fluids Engineering Summer Meeting and Eighth Int. Conf. on Nanochannels, Microchannels and Minichannels (FEDSM2010-ICNMM2010), 2010.
20) A.F. Tabak, S.Yesilyurt, “Modeling and simulations of the motion of bio-inspired micro swimming robots,” NEMB2010: Proc. of the ASME First Global Congress on Nanoengineering for Medicine and Biology-2010, 2010.
21) M. Koz, S. Yesilyurt, “Simulation-based analysis of the micropropulsion with rotating corkscrew motion of flagella,” ASME 2009 Fluids Engineering Div. Summer Mtg., (FEDSM09) Aug. 2-6, 2009, Vail, Colorado, USA, 2009.
22) A.F. Tabak, S. Yesilyurt, “Simulation-based analysis of flow due to traveling-plane-wave deformations on elastic thin-film actuators in micropumps”, Microfluidics and Nanofluidics, vol 4, no 6, pp 489-500, 2008.
23) M. Koz, S. Yesilyurt, “Simulations of microflows induced by rotation of spirals in microchannels,” Proc. of SPIE, vol 6886, Microfluidics, BioMEMS, and Medical Microsystems VI, ed. Wang, Wanjun, Vauchier, Claude, Jan. 2008.
24) M. Koz, S. Yesilyurt, “Simulation-based analysis of a biologically-inspired micropump with a rotating spiral inside a microchannel,” 6th Int. Conf. on Nanochannels, Microchannels and Minichannels, Darmstadt, Germany, ASME, June 2008.
25) A.F. Tabak, A. Solak, E. Y. Erdem, C. Akcan, S. Yesilyurt, “Simulation-based analysis of 3D flow inside a micropump with passive valves,” ASME Int. Mechanical Eng. Congress and Exhibition, Seattle, USA, ASME, November, 2007.
26) F. Tabak, S. Yesilyurt, “Numerical analysis of planar wave propagation based micropropulsion system,” ASME Int. Mechanical Eng. Congress and Exhibition, Seattle, USA, ASME, November, 2007.
27) A.F. Tabak, S. Yesilyurt, “Numerical Analysis of the 3D Flow Induced by Propagationon of Plane-Wave Deformations on Thin MembraneS Inside Microchannels”, Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Nanochannels, Microchannels & Minichannels, ICNMM2007, Puebla, Mexico, June 18-20, 2007.
28) A.F. Tabak, S. Yesilyurt, “Numerical simulations and analysis of a micropump actuated by traveling plane waves” SPIE-Photonics West, MOEMS-MEMS,San Jose, 20-25 Jan. 2007.
29) A.F. Tabak, S. Yesilyurt, “Numerical Simulations of a Traveling Plane-Wave Actuator for Microfluidic Applications, Proceedings of the COMSOL Users Conference, Boston, October 22-24, 2006, ed. Jeri’Ann Hiller, ISBN 0-9766792-2-1.